Saturday, September 03, 2005

USA Today timeline on bogus WMD claims

Kind of impressed how they pull it all together. I used to think that if the USA Today reported it, it was already common knowledge. Well it is for 52% of Americans, hopefully this story will wake up some of the other 48% as to how they were lied to.

2 Thoughts:

Blogger Doug said...

No, Paul, you and USA Today are just playing the blame game. Don't you realize our Supreme Holy Leader is the only person in the United States exempt from personal responsbility? He's got a direct line to God, and is thus infallible, and is bringing us the Good News of a new government.

He's so politically dead at this point -- Iraq? Totally fucked up. Never should have gone in there. Katrina? Disaster; what if it had been a terror attack? Economy? Tanking. Civil liberties? What civil liberties? The list goes on...you can fool some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

Saturday, September 03, 2005 10:35:00 AM  
Blogger Demotiki said...

Doug,

You are right. Bush's numbers were already at all time lows. Since the Republican party invested so much political capital in the notion of Bush's infaliblity, they are all suffering. Unfortunately, the Democrats are pretty low in the polls themselves. This is the time for them to step to the plate and offer a five word explaination of how they differ from the Republicans. May I suggest, "we are not totally corrupt."

Saturday, September 03, 2005 5:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home