Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thornblog on Hold Until September; Try Going Here for your Rightwing Dose

I've already done my usual come-on-too-strong-then-calm-down thing...it's so hard to actually engage with folks who seem to be completely blinded. But then I remember that they see me that way, and all the rest we've all talked about.

Anyway, I've invited folks there onto here; feel free to go there.

Annoying pop-up ads; don't get it. But it would be interesting to see what discussion can be engendered this month, as Allen is on vacation from blogging, and recommended this site.

2 Thoughts:

Blogger GodlessMom said...

Oh my goodness! Pulled the trigger on both barrels, didn't you?

You made some really great points in your comments, unfortunately nobody really seemed to take up the argument.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

Thanks! I think I went a little overboard, actually, but you know us members of the coalition of the wild-eyed. :)

Friday, August 05, 2005 5:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home