Monday, March 14, 2005

David Foster Wallace on Talk Radio

I've read some of DFW's essays, but none of his fiction. I think I may have to start. This is a work of true brilliance; what Voltaire would be writing now if he were alive. That's how good this is; you'll see!

Now, back to work! :)

3/15 Update: Since AM is being cool, I'm removing the link to the full DFW story that was sent to me. Y'all should check it out in the latest issue; it's truly brilliant!

The link I put in is to part of the story, and thus totally kosher, as per AM. It's a very long article; and well worth a close read. -- Dug

1 Thoughts:

Blogger Doug said...

This is an example, obviously, of the brilliance you can find in the _Atlantic Monthly_, along with articles by William Langeweische. You have to wade through a lot of Hitchens and Robert Kaplan, et al, and the editorial staff seems split down the middle between left and right (on purpose, I'm sure), but all in all, a worthwhile mag to subscribe to. Also, I try to read what I can't stand to try to figure out what the hell is behind Bush-supporters' support...so this ties into my previous post.

OK, NOW I'm going back to work. :) Been a big news day for our blog, as far as I'm concerned! :)

Bring it on, bloggers! Want to hear your reactions to all these posts of mine. :)

Monday, March 14, 2005 12:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home