Thursday, January 06, 2005

Shop Staples

one of the xciting things about last year's campaign was the Sinclair boycott - there's lots of debate about whether Sinclair really backed down or not, but one thing is sure - they got hurt enough to have to react.

One thing I really want to do this year is to research and assist (or create if the right one doesn't exist) any websites that focus on "the good, the bad and the ugly" of corporate sponsorship and contributions to either progressive causes or immoral republican ones.

One thing we could do is build a newsletter list, send out a "drudge-report" type thing, and spearhead activism

what do ya'll think?

1 Thoughts:

Blogger Demotiki said...

Paul,

If you don't stop stealing my ideas and posting them as yours on Cyberpols, I am gonna have to get up in your grill, big time!

No, seriously . . . I'll fuck you up bitch!

No, really, I agree. In our world, I think, whoever decides where the buck stops will have America's political future by the balls.

Andrew

Thursday, January 06, 2005 8:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home