Monday, November 08, 2004

I'm back

Hi guys.

Haven't posted in a while. Guess last tuesday just gave me too big a shock. But I'm back.

Pawl - nice analysis below. I think that a lot of people are going to be screaming for their pet issue right now. The Deaniacs are going to say that Dean would've won. The centrists will say Kerry wasn't centrist enough. The leftys will say he wasn't left enough. Personally, I think that the Democrats needed to come up with their own morality (we will not let any person in this country starve, be cold, have no health insurance) and stuck with that.

But it's all water under the bridge, init?

Instead, go read this and ask yourself 'Where is the rational right? Why aren't they up in arms?"

Oh and Doug, what's that little part of Canada doing in the US?



0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home