Friday, October 22, 2004

MoveOn Cleveland

Hello from Ohio Fellow Cybers,

I have been working 8am to about 11pm so haven't had time to post. I am working at MoveOn in the GOTV effort. The office is a fucking joke, but I still think it's going to help us win Ohio. I think they should rename the organization here, "moveon.disorg." We are calling thousands of people to recruit, train and provision neighborhood bosses. It's working well and I have no doubt we will surprise everyone with a big turnout. Many of the older folk have already voted by absentee. I wouldn't be surprised if over 10% of all votes were absentee.

I have to crash but I'll write more later.

Andrwe



2 Thoughts:

Blogger mecki said...

Good for you. I was planning on going to Pittsburgh on the 2nd, but it looks as if my work is better used in VA. (And Ohio would be the best place)

A friend is currently visiting, working on the campaign, and she's going to find out the best place for us to work. Unfortunately, the Arlington office (that had been quite good to us so far) seems to be having problems, so we'll probably go out to Fairfax, where there's more to do, anyways.

Friday, October 22, 2004 10:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesse Ventura just endorsed Kerry.. Read about it

Friday, October 22, 2004 5:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home