Tuesday, October 19, 2004

A few things

1. I saw John Edwards on Friday. He was, of course, great. It was also interesting to see a large number of the MD DEM community, from Mikulski and Sarbanes on down. I even managed to shake Edwards's hand.

2. Missed the bus to go canvassing in PA, so I spent the day in VA, calling volunteers to help out with lit drops. The Arlington office was humming, it was great to see.

3. Still haven't decided where I'll be election eve, but I voted absentee last night, so I'll be free to go.

4. I slightly changed the name of the blog. We're now proud members of the reality-based community!



2 Thoughts:

Blogger Doug said...

Excellent idea on the name change. I say that in all good faith.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004 12:53:00 PM  
Blogger pawlr said...

Excellent, I concur.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004 2:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home